Sign in to follow this  
Ed Callan

VNAV and LNAV Disconnects

Hello All I am getting a lot of Vnav disconnects and an occasional Lnav disconnect as well. I have had this problem from the initial download. I have the same problem whether there is weather or not. thanx in advanceEd

Ed, There are many reasons why VNAV will disconnect but you must provide detailed information to your particular case for us to help you. Are you going to fast? What does the MODE show on the PFD? Can yopu provide a screenshot at the time this occurs?Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

I am at cruise altitude with no winds or turbulence. I have Vnav and Lnav engaged in CMD A a/p. Im not sure about PFD modeEd

>I am at cruise altitude with no winds or turbulence. I have>Vnav and Lnav engaged in CMD A a/p. Im not sure about PFD>mode>>Ed Ok, if you can make a screenshot at the moment it goes out of the V modes. I cannot off hand think of why at crz both would just disconnect so we are missing something.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Guest GeoffC

EdIs it the latest fully patched version? I used to get it with the first release version of the NG using weather, as turbulance that caused you to go above / below your configured altitude would cause a disconnect. I don't think I get it these days.

Guest ChristophIllmer

Are you by mistake pushing or pulling the yoke or changing the position of the flight controls?

Ed, You must choose JPEG as an attachment, must be 800x600 and no larger than 125k.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

I would like to thank all those that ried to help me....unfortunately i cant seem to upload and attach a screen shot of the panel as relates to my problem.....OH WELL HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALLEd

Guest tmetzinger

>I would like to thank all those that ried to help>me....unfortunately i cant seem to upload and attach a screen>shot of the panel as relates to my problem.....OH WELL HAPPY>NEW YEAR TO ALL>>EdEmail me the jpg file Ed, and I'll edit and post it, may also be able to answer the question too.