Sign in to follow this  
Guest 737NGCapt

Requested Completed Paints...

Guest greggk

Thanks for your reply, I will have a search elsewhere.By the way, I did sign with my name!:) CheersGregg

Guest 737NGCapt

Gregg- Sorry about that, noted your screename and wasn't sure if that was your name or screenname. ;)Also- I'm still taking requests for paints for ANY 737 PMDG model. I may move to the B1900 also soon once I get more used to that paintkit.http://m.domaindlx.com/PacificAir/sig_3_small.jpg

Guest greggk

That's quite OK AJ, Gregg is an old family name which I inherited!I do all the paint work for our VA (www.eastwestva.org). Some of our pilots have requested PMDG models in our VA colours hence I purchased the product as well as the paint kit. I could not find any specifics on the use of the paint kits so just muddled through following similar work processes used with earlier aircraft.I just noticed that the left wing (winglets model) was blurry compared with the rest of the model and todate I have not been able to find the reason for this.CheersGregg