Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

Heather, Aniette and kathypilot or is that ????

Heather, Tom isnt getting away with closing the thread down :-)before I have a chance to apologise for mixing you up with Kathypilot.The trouble is we were an all male establishment around here and its nice and refreshing to have the balance adjusted a little ;-)I certainly didnt want your life history, well not in public anyway in private maybe :-)Peter :-)

Guest Heather 636

Oh that was not even close to my life history hun. It's been an interesting one. It's just that I am consistently bombarded with personal questions, mostly by private message that I was on the verge of creating a form-letter from constantly repeating myself. Now, it's all in the open for anyone to see, at least all that I'm willing to reveal.No problems hun, no worries. Well, except unless you think that I jumped you about something before. I really don't remember and it's not a big enough issue to go searching back through all the threads.Again, no worries.Cheers!Heather

Hey peter :)It is funny how because we are not all male we all get mixed up ,you would think we are less so it is easier to tell who we are :)I know my Scott from my craig and my Mike too (see it works)lolAlso peter what is the little shape I see next to somepersons names please? it looks like a chess pise NotKathyorheather xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

Guest Scott Campbell

>Who says we've always been an all-male establishment, fella?I feel just fabulous today!Cheers,

"the little shape I see next to some peoples names please? it looks like a chess piece" I think its MSN messenger:-)Pete

Hey Scott I am feeling pretty good too :)Nice to get puter working good and the fresh instal you get is a real dream when you fly the first time in FS2002 with only Mike stones B1900 put into the sim It is kinda serine to Fly in a sun kissed sky with a few wisp clouds and the cozy chat of the controler..............ahhhhhhhhhh ..OH Well.back to reloading then :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx(Also you are way kewl Scott!)

>Hey peter :) >It is funny how because we are not all male we all get mixed >up ,you would think we are less so it is easier to tell who >we are :) >I know my Scott from my craig and my Mike too (see it >works)lol >Also peter what is the little shape I see next to >somepersons names please? it looks like a chess pise >NotKathyorheather xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :) AnietteThe little chess piece means that you are part of the editorial staff here at Avsim.I was a contributing reviewer which means that I wrote reviews when I felt in the mood :-)havent done one for sometime (mine were the ones with all the spelling mistakes)Now theres a job for you with your special style :-)I think Tom ought to get you to write a piece as a CONTRIBUTING REVIEWER then you can have a chess piece too but yours would have to be pink :-)Come on Tom persuade Aniette to write something from a Girlie point of view she certainly brightens everyone up with her attitude and warmth and you can give her a "pink" chess piece :-)PeterAniette are you living in Falmouth UK now? I have to take that DV40 you saw the picture of down to FALMOUTH to take Rob Young on a TERROR flight.I will let you into a secret :-) I entered that plane in the UK to Reims air race two weeks ago organised by ESPA (European Sports Pilots Association)I WON :-) Got a lovely crystal trophy and a giant bottle of champagne from Moet and Chandon the sponsors.Flyer Magazine asked me to write about the race so I wrote a 1700 word REVIEW for them which will be in next months FLYER magazineIve kept it all secret so dont tell anyone here ;-)

I thing it looks nice (pink is ok)I do n ot live in Falmouth since I finished Art school but I loved that place it is Beautifull and I really would like to go there again some time :)Really nice people there are there too !You won !that is really good you did real well I would like to read the Review you make :)I can not spell and I am not very interesting but apart from this I would make a good writer :)You have a Beautifull aircraft and it is amazing what you have done !Maby I will Review your Review lolAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Scott Campbell

Thank-you, Anniette. I think very highly of you, too. :-beerchugYour description is wonderful. I was going along just fine until the dream ended. ;-) Like I said once before, I'd love to read some of your works and see some of your other art. I can only imagine it's beauty.This is why I left the boring world of programming and went full-time into art, animation, and video. It's just so much more fun and relaxing.I also wish I had the patience to spend as much time as you on repaints. Your detail is wonderful. I just get to a point where I say: "Good enough." I know that's a really bad thing, but it cn get to be tedious for me. On the other hand it all depends on if I'm doing my 50th GuardRail aircraft, or my first for someone else.Here's a repaint of Mike Stone's beautiful A320 I'm doing for Orange Air.http://avsim.com/flightdeck/temp/OA-A320-121sm.jpg

AnietteOr you could persuade your talented friend Mike Stone to make the DV40 and you paint it with a Bottle of Moet and chandon on the side :-)That would be a real prize for G-OPHER winning (I only drove her:-)She doesnt belong to me I was loaned the aircraft for the race.Peter

That is a great paint :) Makes me want to start painting write now ,Anniette Aviation/Alpha Air, has to be done but needs to be real diferant.I will when i get back all my files Send you some pictures of my art but it is erotique art I am doing at the moment so i have to make sure if you see it you know this as some people get offended by these things ,I did a fantasy series recently that is displayed at a local Gallery and some loved it but it is a very Religious town and some got very annoyed :) but i see this as a achievment.lolAlpha xxxxxxxxx

Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette,I'm not offended by very much, and lord knows I have no inhibitions. I love art in all its forms and subjects. Please do send me some when you get the chance. I'll be more than happy to point you some of my art: http://guardrail.net/scott/art.htmlIt's not much, just some things I've done over time. A lot of my stuff is long gone (given away), and I've not scanned whole series. But that's the nice thing about art, I can make more. ;-)Congratulations on your showing. That's Great, regardless of the nay-sayers. I know people like you describe. I always say to people like that - "I look forward to seeing YOUR work." ;-)I wish you a good night and magical dreams.

Guest Edam

Indeed, Anniette is a "breath of fresh air." I still can't believe how she was treated on another Forum.