Sign in to follow this  
Guest squarebush

autothrottles don't engage

Guest squarebush

After the 737 boots up, the autothrottle switch will not stay engaged. Neither restarting fs9 or computer will help. It has gotten worse over time. Now they don't work at all. I've re-installed the pmdg once already and no help.....???

turn on the generators on the overhead panel.........Glenn Harrall

incredible how people actually buy PMDG products for realism, and then don't even take time and patience to fly it properly.this question i think pops up at least once a week.

Guest Andrea

Incredible how people imagine that PMDG manual and/or tutorials are so easy to be understood and that all PMDG customers are expert 737 pilots. At the moment no existing tutorial explains effectively the entire and correct standard flow to manage the PMDG 737 from a cold and dark cockpik. I would add that not using an "orthogonal" (that is "perspective point of view") overhead panel (and PMDG team insists also with the new 747) doesn't help users surely.Andreahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpghttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

Guest goagubbar

Hello!There is no reason to be rude or mean to people about this issue, i have the same problem whit my A/T and it wont work...why do you anser this topic when you dont have any answer to it?STOP BEING RUD AND PLAYING OLYMPIC CHAMPION, give a relavant answer instead...ChristerSweden

Guest squarebush

It seems nobody can figure this out...I've been using pmdg for almost a year with no problem... I fly these aircraft for a living. I think I no how to work it. Obviously some of you don't because you can't give me a good answer.

One of important things is:When your FS2004 boots up, if you go into Start a Flight, and then WITHOUT CHANGING anything, go into Fly Now!, what is your aircraft that starts??? Cessna or PMDG or something else?My situation is: default FS Cessna 172 with Avionics Switch ON, everything else OFF, including Mixture pulled out, Master, Fuel, Magnetos.That situation is saved as default flight and starts when I first open FS.

>It seems nobody can figure this out...I've been using pmdg>for almost a year with no problem... I fly these aircraft for>a living. I think I no how to work it. Obviously some of you>don't because you can't give me a good answer. Only people who cannot figure it out are the people who don't1] Read what has been written concerning this NUMOURS TIMES.2] Use the Forum search function.3] Who prove 1 & 2 by failing to read the posted forum guidlines on singing one's name to their post.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Guest goagubbar

Hello!(and thank you for your wonderfull answer)The problem i have accured recently, and a have own the plane software fore about 3 months, but never visited this forum until today,So, this is my first visit to this forum/site, and probebly the last, because "people" dont tolerate "firsttimers or beginers, yes infact i thing they tolerate nothing more than them selfs and their egos.Christer

Guest wjjongejan

LSI encountered this problem also, using the CH Products Flight sim yoke and the GoFlight throttle/flap/spoiler unit.When the engines are running the throttle and mixture lever on the fliht sim yoke must be on maximum position. The engines are operated then by the GoFlight unit.If the levers on the fliht sim yoke are not in the maximum position the autothrottle will not engage permanently.Wim J.Jongejan, the netherlands

I love coming to the PMDG forums such to see the responses to some of the posts. They are more entertaining at times than the actual good information I see from time to time.Some of you guys remind me of the "Soup ######" from Seinfeld!"That question can be found in the manual! You get no answer for one year! Now get out!" LOLI really believe some of you guys look forward to these posts just to rip on people. Man, relax a bit. You guys are wound a little too tight I'd say. It's just a forum boys.These questions really aren't any more annoying than some of theses signatures that have cartoons and a description of your PC right down to the number of screws holding it together. ;)Yours truly,Michael Hutton

Michael Hutton

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series 64GB | MSI Suprim Liquid GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | WD Blue SN580 M.2 2TB | Samsung SSD 990 Pro 2TB x 2 | Samsung Portable SSD T5 2TB | NZXT C1200 1200W PSU | NZXT H9 Elite Mid-Tower | Windows 11 Pro 64-bit | Allegiant Virtual Airlines

>Hello!>>(and thank you for your wonderfull answer)>>The problem i have accured recently, and a have own the plane>software fore about 3 months, but never visited this forum>until today,>So, this is my first visit to this forum/site, and probebly>the last, because "people" dont tolerate "firsttimers or>beginers, yes infact i thing they tolerate nothing more than>them selfs and their egos.>>Christer Well I would like to welcome you Christer, I really hope that this thread does not stop you from sharing on this forum. I know post can seem a bit harsh and one reason for the name thing is so that we can "get to know" you personally one on one. You deserve respect here and I am sorry for sounding so rash. This forum's main purpose is to help users with issues just like yours and hopefully provide answers that work. Your issue can be something more than what we have seen for awhile. I am sure we can narrow it down and find a solution for you to enjoy the product. I am thinking that perhaps something that has been changed-added-installed to your particular system is the culpret but only you can provide your system specs and what you have done of late within fs that might give a clue to your issue. You are welcome to email support directly at support@precisionmanuals.com and see if they have anything else to add to this discussion since they have delt with many issues directly related to your problem. Again, please except my peronal apology for my responce to you.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Guest goagubbar

Hello again!As You may have noticed there are several problems when it comes to non english speaking users, for example me, im Swedish, and tecnical english is nothing that you use every day in sweden...the problem is that english speaking people, and contries think that everyone on these planet speaks like them...it could have been the opposite...the manual and the sofware was made and produced in Sweden...read this and send me a copy of it in english..Trots att europa har cirka 115% sj

ChristerVery informative and understandable. If you are a dairy farmer. Where the h**k did you find that text. :-eekAnyways. I do agree with your point but you have to remember that as a swede you generally tend to have a better english than a lot of other people.This is a good site I use for my swedish to english translating problems:http://www-lexikon.nada.kth.se/skolverket/sve-eng.shtmlAnd this superb little gadget is perfect for the other-way-around issues:http://www.gurunet.com/what_is.jspHope it helps,