Sign in to follow this  
Guest squarebush

autothrottles don't engage

Guest goagubbar

Hello!Yes i know, but thats a question of generation, if yor 50+ like me german and french was the main thing in shool.But ok, your probebly right...i fix computers for living (support)mostly hardware, so im not that gone in english...well any way, the problem with the autotrottle is solved, and whit the fsuicp as well so...see you next timeChrister

Guest redhmt

>After the 737 boots up, the autothrottle switch will not stay>engaged. Neither restarting fs9 or computer will help. It>has gotten worse over time. Now they don't work at all. I've>re-installed the pmdg once already and no help.....???When you first load up plane if square yellow/amber warning light on panel is flashing you must press it straight away,then your auto throttle should work.

>Hey PMDG, what a bout a good READ ME FIRST / SURVIVING FAQ>manual?>>Andrea>Andrea,Have you looked at the pinned posts at the top of the forum???S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest pedroz

Hello:I am happy to see that people also once in a while can have the same problems here and there that I can have, so by all means even if I would get to be good at this I remain very humble!!!....Indeed I have notice this problem not recurrently, and without not knowing exactly the reason, when you follow all starting the engines procedures, the AT works prefectly so as a matter in fact in search of realism you are obliged to follow the rules!!...Just to prove this if you want to star with Ctrl E which will initiate the engines automatically by FS you can be sure that the AT wil remain quite...Happy 2005Pedro