Sign in to follow this  
Guest mangold

FMC MIP5 KLGA

Guest mangold

Good new year! (here 2005 plus 8hrs)Trying to improve my FMC skillsAfter executing MIP3 and ILS22 for KLGA I can step through the complete Transition until PROUD.The disco I feed with ORCHY (locator NDB for ILS22)And then ??How to get a kind of 90/270 reverse course turn?What about URD09 and HOBOB?Need helpG

Hi Gunter - certain procedures don't import completely correctly from the DAFIF database that Terry uses to create the SIDSTAR files. Using the charts combined with his tutorial on manually creating SIDSTAR files, you should be able to fix whatever's causing the FMC to create the DISCO. (usually a very large turn over too short a distance)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest mangold

hmm....Perhaps someone here is familarized to MIP3 and RWY22 KLGAI'm far to unexperienced to create SIDSTAR files.(I just discover: MIP5 in Subject is a typo. MIP3 is correct)G

Guest PittsburghII

Hi, If you can direct me to a site where I can get the charts for the procedure, I will gladly take a stab at producing the procedure. It will be a welcome break for me to get back into the cockpit.Thanks,BoazEKCH

Guest mangold

Hi Boaz, hi TerryMy attention in MIP3 KLGA was triggered by a good discussionherehttp://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...=2&topic_page=1In trying to fly MIP3 under VNAV PATH DES I ran in the questionhow to use FMC after passing PROUD.If I understand Terry correctly, PROUD is the end-fix ofMIP3 STAR/TRANSITION. Thereafter (sp