Sign in to follow this  
Guest claucdn

737NG 600-700&800-900 - blank displays!

Guest claucdn

Hello,I have just re-installed my MSFS together with the PMDG 737NG 600-700 and the 800-900. The problem is that all displays are blank including the autopilot displays, in both 2D and VC everything is just blank! I am using the latest product versions, FS 9.1, "cold&dark" started PMDG and all but no result. Please help!

Guest tony21ny

i had the same problem about a month ago it was not only with pmdg but also my PSS, and some default. turns out when i uninstalled my fs9 update it removed some of my fonts from flightsim. give it a try with the new FSUIPC if not check your clock display on your default cessna, if that is not thier then you have the same problem i had. Solution go into your windowsfonts folder and reinstall the font (just drag it out then back in again)sorry i cant be more exact on which exact font it is but i just guessed on mine did them like 10 at a time so sry.Maybe one of devs can help you with the font name. good luck!

hi I had this problem with the new FSUIPC 3.44 ... going back to 3.411 fixed it for me . Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Guest claucdn

I am currently using FSUIPC 3.411. I will try to upgrade it to 3.44 but I don't know it will do any good because I was using 3.411 before.I have noticed that I don't have anything on the radio stack displays either, and also some switches are not working on the main console (eq. baro switch). The FS2004 default planes are working just fine, no issues there. Everything happens only to my PMDG installation. I have both 600-700 and the 800-900 upgrade. The strange phenomenon occurs for all PMDG planes.Please advise. Thank you all for your replies!

Guest claucdn

I have tried this. No result. Any other ideas? Please advise.

Guest claucdn

I tried installing FSUIPC 3.44, then I also tried removing PMDG and re-installing it again. But no results. What could it be, any ideas? Any help would be greately appreciated. Thanks!

Are you using a saved flight for start-up? Could you provide a screen shot of your overhead?Hope it helps,

Guest claucdn

No, just a random created flight. I will try to remove and reinstall the FS.

Ok,Before you reinstall could you please provide a screenshot of the overhead. Or check the battery voltage on the Electrical Panel and report back. Hope it helps,

I'll bet he's using the IFR training mode.:+

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest claucdn

No training mode used, just created a "random" flight not even a plan loaded I said that earlier.Well it looks like re-installation of my MSFS resolved the issue. The phenomenon was similar with the master avionics switch being off. The battery was connected, the engines were running, the air cond was on, the aircraft was powered no doubt about that, only that all the displays were not functional. The overhead panel was the only thing active and working ok. Strange anyway.But now everything is fine. Thanks everybody for your replies!Great product PMDG, the best on the market!PS: any updates forecasted for the 737NG?

PS: any updates forecasted for the 737NG? It's had more thna it's share ;-). Not too sure, we were told yes but in the sense of another add-on that being the awesome BBJ addition. Of course they have learned some new things since then so it certainly would be worth another addition IMO.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Guest eldarion

I'm having this problem second time. First time I think I solved it by reinstalling both FS and PMDG.Screenshots (ready for TO, engines running, forgot to take one of throttle controls):http://www.tac.ee/~johan/ from there scrshot11, scrshot12 and scrshot13using XP, FS2004, PMDG 736/737, FSUIPC latest version (3.44 I think, registered!)

Beats me. You do have enough juice in the battery so it's not that problem. Do you have the avionics on? One way to check is to assign a key in the FS key assignment table to the AVIONICS TOGGLE and try while in the NG.Hope it helps,