Sign in to follow this  
Guest claucdn

737NG 600-700&800-900 - blank displays!

Guest eldarion

already tried it. the vor/adf indicator turns on-off when switching avionics

Guest 2302rs

Try the following:Do s search in your FS9/modules folder for files containing in the filename. You should get 2 or 3 results.Delete them ALL (or move them to a different folder, but out of the FS9 root folder!).Now reinstall the latest fsuipc version and re-activate it if you use the full version.That worked for me, hope it helps you too.

Guest mats01

Hello, I also have the same problems with 737NG addon!!!And I was installing the PMDG 737 as follow:1. Install the PMDG_737_THE_NEXT_GENERATION_V1-3_Full Version (First Install) first!!2. Install the PMDG_737_800_900 V1.1 file !!3. Install the PMDG_737_800_900_Service_Update_14. Final Install PMDG_737_800_900_Model_UpdateBut no help even after install the last version of FSUPIC 3.44Do have anyone or PMDG staffs can help to solve this problems?My flight sim version is ver9.1Yours,MATS

Guest eldarion

could you write the file name again? and reinstalling 736/737 didn't work for me either (didn't reinstall fsuipc)

Guest 2302rs

You may have old fsuipc "remnants" corrupting the new version. Get rid of every file having fsuipc in its name and reinstall the newest version.Takes about 15 seconds. :-)

Matts,Why did you install the 1.1 service update if you have version 1.1 of the 800/900 package? That may contribute to your problem. Try running the PMDG removal tool, Go in and delete the FSUIPC.dll from your FS9/modules folder after running the removal tool. Then install the PMDG 737 600/700 Ver 1.3, the 800/900 Ver 1.1 and the 600/700 optional model update and see if the problem is gone. You may have to update the FSUIPC.dll if you are running FS9.1 as the one that installs with the PMDG 737 is not current and can cause the FSUIPC version error message. RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest mats01

>Matts,>>Why did you install the 1.1 service update if you have version>1.1 of the 800/900 package? That may contribute to your>problem. Try running the PMDG removal tool, Go in and delete>the FSUIPC.dll from your FS9/modules folder after running the>removal tool. Then install the PMDG 737 600/700 Ver 1.3, the>800/900 Ver 1.1 and the 600/700 optional model update and see>if the problem is gone. You may have to update the FSUIPC.dll>if you are running FS9.1 as the one that installs with the>PMDG 737 is not current and can cause the FSUIPC version error>message. >>Regards>Paul Gollnick :-cool >Technical Operations/Customer Operational Support>Precision Manuals Development Group>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpgDear Mr.Paul Gollnick, I was already following the method you leave for me. But Still can't see anythings on PFD,ND,ECIAS,etc and no fuctions for any switchs. I did delete the FSUPIC after running the PMDG removal tool and the last FSUPIC.dll 3.44 but not a registration version!! Any advice? Please help......

Guest eldarion

I think I've got an idea that's causing these problems. It might be PSS's airbus. I did a complete reinstall to FS2004, then installed 736/737 NG and it worked fine. Then I installed PSS A319/320/321/330/340 package that worked OK. But then trying to fly B736 again, all displays were blank.

Guest eldarion

no offence, but I'm quite experienced concerning computers (sry about the grammar). I confirmed having the latest (3.45) FSUIPC.I copied all PSS files manually to their correct locations so the installer couldn't overwrite anything. Before this 736NG worked fine (with a registered version of FSUIPC). After a short flight with a PSS airbus, installed the "cold & dark" flight to FS/flights/others and tried 736NG again. after switching battery and applying ground power the displays were blank. exited FS and reinstalled the original default flight. displays remained to stay blank.

Guest 2302rs

Try to register fsuipc again. Delete your fsuipc.reg, fsuipc.ini, fsuipc.dll. Then install the newest version, and reactivate it with your regkey.

I supose it would be offensive to ask if you have started FS with the default with engine running?Then changed to your PMDG?Other than that, read the manual?All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest eldarion

pmdg worked fine with both original default flight and the 'cold&dark' flight. I'll try to install fsuipc again, but I doubt it will do any good.

Make sure you manually delete the FSUIPC directory and contents. The install may not clean things up.

Guest eldarion

tried all kinds of different settings and installations and my conclusion is that PMDG 736/737 NG doesn't work with a registered version of fsuipc. with unregistered ver. works fine. could it be that the registered ver. of fsuipc won't accept PMDGoptions.dll reg.key?