Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

737 major trouble: PLEASE HELP ME!!! (PIC)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi folks,i have never had error with 737; today i got my first error along with some nice Crash to Desktop. What does this Adv display message mean?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/102807.jpgCan anyone please help me?Thanks in advance BTW i didn't edit 737 at all...Luigi ;-)

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Luigi,I get this message everytime I fly and have not been able to get rid of it. However my system doesn't crash and neither does the 737. I just ignore it and it usually disappears somewhere in the climbout or cruise.I would love to know how to get rid of it myself. I've tried loading the aircraft differently in the Loading Tool - but doesn't make any difference.Santa Claus was kind to me and brought me FS 2004 so I'm about to switch over and hoping that the error will disappear with the change.Any help out there would be appreciated as always.

Gentlemen,Check you Weight Units in the PMDG Menu and ensure that they match how you plan to load out the aircraft (lbs vs kilos). Also try going in and deleting the Saved State file as descibed on our 737 OIC page at www.precisionmanuals.comRegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest gremel

Paul,You quoted: "Also try going in and deleting the Saved State file as descibed on our 737 OIC page at www.precisionmanuals.com" I looked on the PMDG site and could not find a reference to OIC!! What exactly do you mean by 'saved state file and where do I find the OIC ??... an acroyn for something I'm not familiar with, or it has escaped my brain for the moment...Lots of things have lately begun to escape..Could you enlighten me on this topic and also, I have another question regarding my cfg file: If I go into FS9 and delete my entire fs9.cfg file for the 737 NG 600/700 and 8/900, and then re-boot my computer, will a new Fs9.cfg file automatically regenerate itself? I think that my present FS9.cfg file is corrupted because I still cannot get the 'autobrakes' to engage upon landing..Thanks for any help Paul and anybody else who might care to join in educating me. Sorry if none of this makes sense to anybody.Regards,jack

Guest gremel

Thanks Vin,As usual, you have been a great help in answering my questions. Regards to you and the team.jack

Jack,Sorry, must have been to much Airbus School, so many acronyms, so little time. Vin has the correct reference, I was refering to the Operations Information Center in the Support area. I would recomend you try moving your FS9.cfg file and an new one will regenerate. If you don't see any improvement you can reinstall your original. In this same area there are Aircraft folders for Saved States, delete the .ste files in the PMDG 737 folders and see if that helps.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest gremel

Paul,Once again, thanks for the tips on the cfg file and all the other fine support I have received from the PMDG team.Happy New Year also.Regards,jack

Guest Buck Bolduc

>Hi folks,>i have never had error with 737; today i got my first error>along with some nice Crash to Desktop. What does this Adv>display message mean?>>http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/102807.jpg>>Can anyone please help me?>Thanks in advance >>BTW i didn't edit 737 at all...>>Luigi ;-)>I'm sure you know "CG", means "Center of Gravity".Do a weight & ballance.Somehow it got messed up.