Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacko

737 NG Is just tops

Guest Jacko

Good morning everyone.I have treat myself to a brand new PC which is a real power machine.Up until recently I was using FS2002 and thought, now I've got my new PC lets get FS2004.I always flew the 767PIC on FS2002 and didn't really rate the PMDG 737NG on FS2002.But now, its a different story. I fly using the virtual cockpit with AI Aircraft and great scenery and it beats the pants off 767PIC in my opinion.So the natural thing was to download and buy the 800/900 package, and to my suprise, it gets better. TCAS lower EICAS screens and great looking models. Brill stuff PMDG!!! Keep up the great work!!I can't wait for the 747. I know the answer will be no, but is there any news on a due date yet?Once again thanks PMDG.Jacko.

Guest tango_d

Welcome to the joy that is PMDG !!RegardsEd

Guest Ruddman

PMDG's product is good. But not as good as the PIC 767. Or RFP's 747-200. In fact, I love DF'2 737-400 every bit as good as the NG's.Sorry, but PMDG's 737 series is over-rated.Jonathan.

My mother used to say:"If you have nothing good to say about someone, stay silent".We're taking your comments at heart, though, and we'll try to outshine ourselves with our next product.Regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hi Jonathan,Out of interest, could you please enlighten me as to what specific areas of the PMDG 737NG you consider "overrated", or is it the aircraft as a whole? Is that comment based upon your personal expertise with the real NG or simply a simmers view?I am not being critical of you, but genuinely quite curious to find out why you have that view of the aircraft.all the bestJane-Rachel

- Jane Whittaker