Sign in to follow this  
Guest alexi

Weather

Guest alexi

Hy all,Now I will get crazy!!!! I was flying online with IVAp with the PMDG 737-600! Ivap didn't feed the fightsim weather, It was real weather downloaded by flightsim 2004. Now, during the trip above Hungary, Bulgary...somewhere there the wind started to change first I had tailwind, suddenly headwind and I had overspeed ofcourse...and this during half an hour when suddenly I got the message crash, aircraft overstressed!!!!!! That time I would throw my computer out of the window :-D! Now, I know I could prevent this by setting the overtress crashing off in realism...but It isn't very realistic that the wind changes so fast 180

Guest ahmedem

On the menu bar at the top of flight sim have a look under modules -> FSUIPC then you should have an tab titled winds, under there you can smooth the wind changes near your aircraft. Smoothing to changes of 1 degree per second is usually good enough for the aircraft to cope with.Hope it helps,

Alex,To use what Ahmed just said you must have a registered version of FSUIPC. Good luck.

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Guest alexi

ok thank you! greetz and happy landings,Alex

Guest Lenny Zaman

Alexmy suggestion is to turn 'stress causes damage' OFF in the realism options. I've also had those problems you describe.Cheers

Guest alexi

HelloWell, now the problem is solved by registering the FSUIPC 3.41...but since I registered it, I had a strange problem with my PMDG 737-600/700!! I can't start anymore...when I enter the cockpit the battery is on, parking brakes set but I can't start the External power so everything is black...the screens are black (I mean PFD, EICAS, ND, everything) Does this has to do something with the FSUIPC that is registered??? Because I reinstalled the PMDG but nothing changes!

this one single item effects all of us. Even the FSUIPC 'smoothing' option is not ideal (admitted by the author). Yet, we see all those 'what I want in the next version...' post, rarely (if ever)is this mentioned.It is one of the top 5 items that MUST be fixed. It will ruin any type of advanced flight planning, including the elegant descent wind TOD calcs done by PMDG.I dont even use that function anymore, because once paired with the psychotic FS upper winds - it becomes a moot point.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest skyhog

I would say: If you want to fly with real weather you have to takewhat you get. I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago in themidwest, USA. Had to shut AT and fly with manual throttle or the samewould have happened to me. At times I had to use idle throttle tostop the over speed and then full throttle moments later. The is a site where you can print a map of the current jet streams. I didthat and knew something was going to happen with two jet streamsalmost colliding. http://squall.sfu.edu/crws/jetstream.htmlThis site is great for fuel consumption planning as it will givethe wind speed of the jetstreams. lol

Guest alexi

But what do I have to do now??? Do I have to reinstall everything? Is it the FSUIPC that causes the problems with the PMDG cockpit??? How can I disable the registration of FSUIPC without reinstalling my fs9?

If you want to get rid of the registration I guess you could delete your FSUIPC.REG file in the MODULES directory.But to be sure I would ask in the appropriate forum.Hope it helps,

>But what do I have to do now??? there is nothing that you can do with this ver of MSFSDo I have to reinstall>everything? No, this will acheive nothingIs it the FSUIPC that causes the problems with the>PMDG cockpit??? Neither of these products are at fault. The problem is hardcoded within FS9 itself and is not correctable with thrid party applications.How can I disable the registration of FSUIPC>without reinstalling my fs9?No need to do this, and I do not recommend doing this. FSUIPC will help with the upper level winds, but not fully correct it (nothing will)

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K