Sign in to follow this  
Guest Christian Cermak

PMDG 737 600/700 freeze of pc while online gaming

Guest Christian Cermak

Hello everybody,It

I, as PMDG user, can tell you with my PMDG 800/900 upgrade with latest patches, never ever had any problems. Every PMDG problem for me is just a myth.All I can guess is that it might be either false installation, not with latest patches, and maybe, just maybe, hardware.The best thing is probably that you write to support@precisionmanuals.com directly.

Guest Christian Cermak

Dear Word Not Allowed,Thks for your answer.This evening I flew from Vienna to Munich and immediately afterwards to Budapest / Hungary. Everything worked perfect - not the smallest problem with the PMDG, but before starting I changed my clouds - that what I hv written - to absolutely minimum, what means:sight 60 miles, 40 miles and3d percentage to 10 %and clouds detail:simple clouds no detailed clouds.also:user defined weather in advanced - by flying online it switches automatically, but this time i did it in advanced,and effect of changes to mild.what happend - no perfect clouds, but perfect flight ;-)maybe it really happens on only 512 mb ram - i will change it in the comming week to much more - let

Christian,With 512mb RAM, you can be pretty sure that something WILL go wrong if you use so much scenery (distance, detailed clouds etc).Either:1) try changing the size of your swap file to something much much bigger, or make sure you have enough space on the disk if it's Windows managed2) limit your scenery, as you said in your previous postI'm pretty sure it's memory problem. Enough to say that my system, with 1gb of RAM, some mesh scenery, PMDG and airports scenery, does indeed need extra virtual memory, but not much, something like 100-200mbMy advice: buy another 512mb extra, it helps a lot.

Guest Christian Cermak

Dear Word Not Allowed,Thks again for your answering - 512 MB RAM will be comming next week and I hope, that this will solve my problem.ThksOne question: What quotes do u hv in your swap file ?I hv user defined and start at 1024 mb and max 1024 mb - is this maybe wrong. can i set it higher ? do i need a spread between start and max ? - disk space is more than enough available !W.b.r.Christian