Sign in to follow this  
Guest kiwi pilot

Pushback

Guest kiwi pilot

Since i start from cold & dark i have been unable to do pushback SHFt + p has anybody any ideas around this I also notice i cant bring up SHFT + z as now again i like to check on my frame rates. Any One that can help.............regards robin

robin,check your assignments in fs menu. make sure they are shift+p and shift+z.also make sure CapsLock is not on.

Whats the secret of getting an accurate pushback i.e. when do I push 1 or 2 so that when I turn I end up on the taxy line. after pressing 1 or 2 is it timed in seconds or distance ?Glen Coyne

Glen

I don't know why people still use the default pushback, it has been buggy since its inception.There are a number of free pushback utilities out there that work reliably with all aircraft, I use FSCopilot from http://www.mcdu.com/en/index.phpDave

Guest kiwi pilot

thanks vulcan that site u put me on to is just the ticket much better pushback facility ...............regards robin

Guest tomahawk_pa38

There's been a lot of threads on this subject for ages - someone put me on to FSCopilot a while ago. I loaded it up and now wouldn't be without it - its just the job !