Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

Oh, please PMDG. Give us some updated news.

Well, you know wat I mean. ;)Vin promised us some news within days.So Vin, tell us??? :(It's not to over-rush something, but it's along time since the latest news update.And some new screenies can't heart anybody, isn't???THanks,

Guest champiano

I to would enjoy seeing an update but if the developers are busy I am not too bothered. I will be more enthusiastic when its released ;-)Denis Allen

Guest EISN_CONTROL

>Well, you know wat I mean. ;)>Vin promised us some news within days.>So Vin, tell us??? :(>It's not to over-rush something, but it's along time since the>latest news update.>And some new screenies can't heart anybody, isn't???>>THanks,I dont visit these forums too often anymore but everytime I do, you're there asking for updates.Will you not just let things happen? I dont think you realise this, but PMDG arent going to release news or screenshots just because you asked for them, they'll do so when they see fit. I would have thought that this would have clicked with you by now considering your requests for information are so frequent and yet PMDG have never really replied to them.John http://homepage.eircom.net/~eamonnmca/images/logo_ba.JPGwww.bavirtual.co.uk Senior Captain Simflight.com Staff Reviewer

Guest Callmecapt

Still hoping it's available for my birthday...March 16th.Hey, why not give me a freebie as a birthday gift?:-beerchug RegardsGoran

Well, I was more looking for some pictures. As the old pics that are on the product page are getting boring. Maybe some new shots or something. Anyway, take your time and hope to fly the queen around March. ;)

Guest teeloo

Yes, we all like news on someting nice.I prefere not to know about the project at all, untill it's there. (personal wish).But hey, why don't you read the 747 -1 manual and by the time you really read it all.... you're birthday is in the past for this year and the plane will be released ;-)Remember, the full manual, not some compressed airborne-in-two-minutes manual.Teeloo

Not sure what type of news you're wanting Ramon. We're still working on it. It's coming along nicely & we don't have any shots to shot right now.And there is your update :-)