Sign in to follow this  
oqvist

Tim Metzingers tutorial for 800/900 any news?

Guest tmetzinger

My relocation is just about done - I hung the racks and moved the computers this past weekend, so the actual creative work is about to begin...But, I've got a hell of a cold and can barely get out of bed. As soon as I'm up and about again the book will be my top priority.I wanted very much to have it out for the holidays but many events conspired to prevent that.On a related topic, does anyone have any insight into the release date of squawkbox 3? i'm planning a section on VATSIM flying, and I would hate to devote a lot of time to the SB2/SBRelay/AVC/AVCTuner setup I use now if SB3 will be out soon.Best wishes (free of germs),

>On a related topic, does anyone have any insight into the>release date of squawkbox 3? i'm planning a section on>VATSIM flying, and I would hate to devote a lot of time to the>SB2/SBRelay/AVC/AVCTuner setup I use now if SB3 will be out>soon.>>Best wishes (free of germs),>Work on the book now (at one price) and add a suppliment (separate price or free maybe) at a later date. That way we ( the many waiting customers :) ) will get the part we want now. PLEASE!!! :-jumpy Thanks!