Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

Here people, vote for PMDG -800/900 if you are a real NG driver.

Guest captbulldog 2

What does the winner get :)

Guest Agamemnon

WellI have to say that I voted for PMDG with my wallet and am happy I did but I had a hard time deciding wether to vote for Skyworld or the Boston scenery.Those freeware guys in my opinion more than deserve a big attaboy.Thanks for the linkTroy

I would like to vote for PMDG but theu refused my vote because of the fact that I didn't make 10 posts in the past. I am a new member so that was impossible. So I give you my mental vote. Its really is a very good product.

I'm a long time member there. The reason it requires 10 posts is so that people don't create new account the vote for themselves in the screenshot contests. These screenshot contest sometimes have prizes so people will try whatever to win.

Guest Zapper

Hi Gents,I tried to vote but must make 10 posts before you can so i will just again express my support for this marvellous sim.ATB,Brad