Sign in to follow this  
Guest M1st4Pr1m3

Will there be maybe, an addon from the A380

Guest M1st4Pr1m3

hi,im a big fan of the aircraft airbus a380... but there is no good payware addon with this aircraft....the planes that you made like pmdg 737NG are great and like the originals... so maybe you can create an airbus a380????so please please please create an airbus a380 and i pay 50

Guest A32X

I don't think you'll see a PMDG A380 for at least 3 years! Mainly because there's no information available for it and not to mention you'd want a few A380 Captains onboard.However making an Airbus, after the MD-11 would make sense, ready for the A380! Just like Qantas. ;-)Cheers,PaulP.S. I know all us Europeans would love a PMDG Airbus!!!

Guest Jeroen November

As I posted in another thread...PMDG simulating an A380 it I think not. It's widely known that flight simulator doesn't do well in simulating a real airbus (say also real airbus pilots). What we really need for that to happen is a European software company that takes on Microsoft & beats them like Airbus is doing to Boeing at the moment (maybe also with government support ) . Microsoft did a questionnaire recently for european customers to ask them what they would like most...but hey it's an American company & I can't blame them for it that they put most of there efforts in American planes and Scenery. So untill someone is up for a challenge with Microsoft we would better go to a real life simulator to get a real airbus simulation feeling.Greets,Jeroen

I don't think the problem lies in the dev team being able to get MSFS to act like an Airbus - they've already done something very similar with the NG's CWS mode. I have no doubt whatsoever that they can get FS to do whatever they want it to. RSR's airline is getting A320's so maybe there's hope for one down the road...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest M1st4Pr1m3

this will be sooooo coool when they design an a380.....this can be offcourse in one year..byejacek