Sign in to follow this  
Guest rds_mcleod

Graphics Issue - Frame stutter

Guest rds_mcleod

I don't know what got bopped to cause this, but all of a sudden I'm getting frame stuttering. I've re-installed the nVidea drivers, and DirectX to no relief. The frame rate pauses about every 15-20 seconds, and then restarts.- eliminated WideFS as a cause- re-installed fresh nVidea DRVS1. haven't re-installed PMDG software2. nor FS93. Occurs with PMDG 737NG and the new ATR by Flight1I was hoping someone may have experienced this one and hopefully has a solution. ;-) I would appreciate any help.Ron - CYEGSystem:WinXP ProASUS FSB 800/2048 DDR 400 INTEL 3.0nVidea GeForce FX 5900 128g

Well it certainly is not for lack of ram there Ron ;-). Something else maybe causing serious system strain while running? Not sure why it only occures with these two sims.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest rds_mcleod

>Well it certainly is not for lack of ram there Ron ;-).>Something else maybe causing serious system strain while>running? Not sure why it only occures with these two sims.Randy:Thanks again for the quick response. I'm praying it's not system requiring complete O/S re-install. I'm going to re-install FS9 next and hope it's one of the FS9 files. This one has me stumped. ;-(-- Ron

Guest skyhog

Make sure you have fs9 sp1 also. It's supposed to stop someof the memory leaks.

Guest rds_mcleod

>Make sure you have fs9 sp1 also. It's supposed to stop some>of the memory leaks.Just about to do that, but thanks for the 'heads-up'. ;-)Ron - CYEG

Guest rds_mcleod

>Install FS 9.1 patch.Did reinstall fo FS9, then attempted re-install of SP1, no go.>Check nVIDIA drivers>- Version: 66.93 (WHQL Certified) from nVIDIA web site.>or>- Version: 67.03 (Official Beta) from nVIDIA web site.Have the latest, I'll check the version>Disable Water Effects (completely) in FS9 Graphics>configuration.I'll check those.Thanks, AndreaRon