Sign in to follow this  
Guest Felix Mueller

Look at this......

Guest Felix Mueller

Hi everybody,after only reading in this forum, I decided to become part of it. ;-) Maybe this is a bit off topic, but I just wanna say that the PMDG737 actually does not fit in the "crappy" Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. It is more like "the Beauty and the Beast".I think this simulation platform would be a better choice:http://www.cae.com/www2004/News_Room/videoGallery.shtmlThere look at the following video: CAE TROPOS

Guest bobsk8

>Hi everybody,>>after only reading in this forum, I decided to become part of>it. ;-) Maybe this is a bit off topic, but I just wanna say>that the PMDG737 actually does not fit in the "crappy">Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. It is more like "the Beauty>and the Beast".>I think this simulation platform would be a better choice:>>http://www.cae.com/www2004/News_Room/videoGallery.shtml>>There look at the following video: CAE TROPOS

Guest Felix Mueller

I know that is unaffordable, but the visual effects are just amazing. But as time goes by I am sure that this will be the future for flight simulators on home PCs. We may have to wait 5 years (or even less) but it will come...Felix

I think you're right Felix and even if you can't expect the same quality in a home PC environment as you get with these kind of real simulators I still think MSFS is way behind compared to the technology present today in other kind of games and I do hope MS catches up with them in a not too distant future.

Richard Åsberg

Magnificent Graphics.Can I get it on my FS2000 and voodoo3 please ?!Oh well, im sure by FS2008 we'll be very close to that on a regular PC, unless FS2006 really ups the bar.:)Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

I want it for the ice effects, smog/cloud stuff and moving airport vehicles!! :D

It seems they are already using 'off the shelf' graphics chips from ATi to make this happen.From CAE website:"CAE Tropos