Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shiggins

Just got,737-600/700... Question

Guest Shiggins

Hi i got the 737 NG package about 5 days ago and ive been reading the tuorials that came with it and i was wonder 1 thing.... i want to fly with FS9 ATC...... but cause there is no GPS when i do a route in FS( Route Generator i have no idea where im going now is there a tutorial on how yo use FS9 ATC and planner with the aircraft or a GPS you can add to the AircraftThanks Rich Bayes

Rich, Don't even bother with FS9 Atc if you want my personal opinion, same with route generator.Try this link http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/Enter your dep and arr airports and manually enter the data on the FMC. You can keep the FMC up to date with the following link.http://www.navdata.at/ I am by no means an expert tho, there are many people on this forum who will probably be able to help further but this should help for starters.RegardsBen

Guest Shiggins

yeah lot of people told me dont worry about it but i like to use the ATC to keep track of Traffic and add that little bit of Realism as if you are talking to them

Rich,Apart from the other good advice you got. Don't try to bother with ATC while learning the aircraft. Familiarize yourself with the systems and the handling. WHen you feel confident on the deck. Add ATC.Just my tupence,