Sign in to follow this  
Guest danielsb

Engine equal performance in PMDG aircrafts

Guest danielsb

I've to say that I love the PMDG 737, but there

Im really hoping for some engine variablity. Just an honest question, can it be that hard to code some slight +/- across the 4 engines? I have heard of valid reasons not to code other functionality, like wx radar, but I dont remember getting a reply from PMDG on how difficult this is to achieve for engine variablity.Im presuming its quite hard, because no one seems to have done it, even though alot of people would greatly appreciate the added realism.Does anyone know of other aircraft available with variable engine performance ?All the best.Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guys,Don't forget we have ECCs that take care of a lot of the fluctuations of primary variables on the engines. I'm sure Ian or someone else more knowledgeable can elaborate on that further. I know we had this discussion in the beta-team for the NGBut a nice difference in vibrations and other secondary parameters would be nice. Cheers,

Guest teeloo

Yes,PS1!:-)However not for FS2004.I fully agree on the engine variaty. Too much work on the heavies goes to looks.Even cockpit looks.I know a lot is due to the limitations of FS2004.But some proove (PMDG included) that one can make something big out of louzy software.:-)Teeloo

Guest danielsb

Phoenix simulation software, has different engines performance in it's A340 and A330 for FS2004Rgrds