Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyenj

problem downloading order

Guest flyenj

ordered 737 twice as a matter of fact because of an error message. linked to the download url to start download process. got a "downloadnow.zip is starting" message. several minutes passed then a message "compressed(zipped)folger is invalid or corrupted" please help. Order #'s 29867 29868 both were tried and both failed.Jim

Jim,Drop me a note at support (at) precisionmanuals.com and I will try to help get your problem sorted out. If your getting a corrupted zip file make sure you have any Anti virus software or Firewall software disabled before attempting to download the file.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest javi430

I have the exact same problem!!!I have downloaded 2 day ago and still havent flown the darn airplane and now the link expired what the heck am I gonna do!!!!?

Guest flyenj

Mr. Gollnick,I appreciate your quick response to my post. But when i went back to the pmdg site to drop you a note of my situation I went to support, then clicked on the 737, then saw 3 tabs, service updates-support forum-lost product, I must have missed the area where i could drop you a note. Please advise.Jim

Guest flyenj

after much adjusting and messing with settings I finally got the download to work. turning every security measure off seemed to do the trickJim

Guest javi430

what exactly did you do?

Never mind...I saw further down the thread you've solved your problem.