Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

While we all wait for the 747...

sounds good,but i wish there was just one online site, just imagine the traffic then, now there is 2 sites so its kinds diluted.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest cargo747

.. and there is actually a 3rd one... (to have this post go completely "off-topic" and have the "main-players" mentioned :-) )www.flightproject.netsimple and great software, multiplayer aircraft in real-airline liveries (with animated rudders, flaps, lights, engine sound, etc...), smooth movements (no jumping, stuttering) etc...Have a good day, and pray for the "Queen to arrive soon :-)"Cheers,Norbert - CLX001CEO Virtual Cargoluxwww.virtualcargolux.orgpmdg_banner.gif

Hi there,Agree FPI also have a great software package and great and smooth online traffic. The problem with FPI is the low numbers of simultaneous connected ATC/pilots. Actually went from VATSIM to FPI - loved the pilot client software and the smooth movements and all that but like already mentioned the low numbers of connected ATC/pilots made me give IVAO a try and that's where I'll stay until something even better comes around.I also wish there were only one real good online network but I doubt that will ever happen. And in some other aspects, I think it's good we have a number of "competitors"...think we (the users) will benefit from that.Cheers,

Richard Åsberg

I myself am a long-time VATSIM user and will remain so. Just FYI, the final beta release for SB3 is out with hopefully the release canidate coming very shortly. The thing about IVAO is that while Europe is covered very well, the USA hardly has coverage when compared to VATSIM. When SB3 is released, an all new model set covering practically every airline in the world will ship with it as well.

Eric 

Hi Eric,You mentioned one important thing that differ the networks from eachother - that VATSIM might be a better choice when it comes to ATC coverage in US whereas IVAO might be the preferred one when flying mainly in Europe.I will definitly have a look at SB3 when it arrives...but I have kept waiting for it since I started my online flying on VATSIM...and that was over a year ago... :-roll

Richard Åsberg

FSInn Beta starts sometime this week and then there will be two different options for VATSIM.

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

I'm not sure about Australia but I would suggest downloading a program I wouldn't wanna be without called ServInfo. I'm pretty sure you'll find it in no time either here in AVSIM's file library or by doing a search for it using Google for example. It will give you a very good picture of all online traffic and there you should also be able to find out which network seems to give you the best ATC for Australia.All the best,

Richard Åsberg