Sign in to follow this  
lucagigli

What's happen with a dos windows?

First of all, sorry for my bad english. I'm italian. I'm looking for an answer because I've a strange problem: when I installa program that runs opening a dos window, my 737Pmdg doesn't works. All the panels except the overhead are shutdown and unserviceable, even if I reinstall the 737 after removing all. The only thing I can do is to go back to a previous system configuration, but this way I lose the program I've installed. I've tried to change the video driver, because I think that the problem is something with the video: the aircfrat, in fact, works, I hear sounds and I can fly "blinded", I can't see only the instruments workings, 'cause they're black and the buttons doesn't works. Is tehere someone with this problem?Thank youLuca

Luca,I'm sorry to say but I think we need a more detailed explanation on what's happening with your system. If you would like I'm sure you could write in italian. We have several italians onboard this forum and I'm sure someone could help or even translate it to english.Hope it helps,

"A few days ago, installing some new liveries, I've tried to execute for the first time the patch in the 600-700 folders named Run_me_after_installing_new_liveries. After this, I've encountered afirst problems: all the gauges doesn't works. So I've tried to load the 737 default cold&dark situation and I've found this situation: theoverhead working, bu half oh the panel covered by brown squares and the buttons lighted, and the other half normal as in the daylight, but the main panel, the radiostack and the throttle doesn't works. I didn't know there was a removal tool, so I've uninstalled manually theplanes: all the folders in Fs9/Aircraft, all the gauges named Pmdg_xxxx, the folders Pmdg and Fmcwp in main Fs9. I've reinstalled the plane starting from the base package, but I've solved only the overhead problems: it works, but not the others as main panel, radios and throttle. They are shutdown, it's all "black", no one gauges is working from the Pfd to autopilot to efis, it's impossibile to click over the buttons in the autopilot (i.e. autothrottle), while other buttons in the main panel move as autobraking. When I've seen the removal tool, I've execute it, then I've reinstalled the base, trying it but nothing wokrs, then ?ive tried installing the 800-900 package also, the updates... but nothing happens: it's like a generalblackout in main panel, radios and throttle, only the overhead worksand I hear the sound of engines running, but I can't see anything in the main panel, I can't use the radios and the trim appears blocked. I've tried to delete all the files in the Flights section and in theFlight simulators files folder, the Pmdg planes folder that contains state.cfg files in Documents&settings/...., and the fs9.cfg too, thenreinstalling the base package. Nothing, the 737 doesn't work".It is some problem! PMDG B737-600/-700 2D Panel work not, because VC Panel work okay! What is problem? Let me know...! Please...!Original 2xCD-ROM BOX of Aerosoft!RegardSebastian B