Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobinFlyer

737NG 800/900 No TCAS

Guest RobinFlyer

HiI recently brought 737NG 800/900 as an add-on to the 600/700. I have been unable to see any TCAS traffic. I get the audio alerts and the self test works fine. I've obtained and installed the latest version of FSUIPC.Can anyone help and tell me what I'm doing wrong.Thanks, Steve

Guest lespindo

steve need to make shure that the TFC button on the EFIS panel isturned to on (press) then check that shows on the left side of the NDmake shure thatis turned to tcas (Radio panel) Luis..

To add... try doing a search on the forum. There are many many posts which can provide additional assistance for you on this topic.Also take a look at the PMDG documentation:FS9/PMDG/737TNG/Aircraft Operating Manuals 737-800-900/09_AFDS_SYSTEM_737_678900_V14.pdfSection 9 - 16 AUTOMATIC FLIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMSTCAS II Version 7There is also a short tutorial available for download on their website (in the documentation section).