Sign in to follow this  
Guest CYYJ1968

Problem with PMDG Online Ordering?

Guest CYYJ1968

Has anyone else experienced problems lately with the PMDG online ordering system? I tried to order the B1900 on Saturday, submitted all my information but the transaction failed with an unhandled fatal scripting error. I tried to resubmit and it failed again with the same error so I gave up. Then, late on Sunday I received two emails indicating that my credit card had been charged twice for the product even though I had not received it nor been given information on how or where to download it even once. I sent an email to support@precisionmanuals.com late on Sunday describing the problem but have still not heard back from them, not even an acknowledgement that they had received the email and were looking into the problem.Anyone have any insight into what's going on? Anyone from PMDG care to look into this matter for me?

Hello, please give support at least 24 hours to answer your question and provide you will the link etc. Also, welcome to the forum, please take a moment and read the forum guidlines.Thanks[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest stefanator

I'm currently waiting for my 737 order, and it has been 24 hours. Some basic information would be courteous.

Guest CYYJ1968

Update: Paul from Precision Manuals just sent me an email with a download link and will have someone look into the double order. Thank you PMDG.

>I'm currently waiting for my 737 order, and it has been 24>hours. Some basic information would be courteous. Well as was pointed out to you in another thread, you must sign your name to your posts. You will get no replys from PMDG on this forum without first reading and following the forums rules.Thanks[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest Marc Harrington

Our customer support supervisor is currently taking care of any related problems, so you can expect a reply to your issue in your inbox.Thanks for choosing PMDG.Sincerely,

Guest stefanator

I want everyone to know that I got my download. Anyone having difficulties I will testify to please hang in there, this product is stunning, and worth the wait. Sell the car, the cat, the kids. I want to thank everyone at PMDG for the help.