Sign in to follow this  
Guest MARTY

Fuel Planner question

Guest MARTY

Hi, What is the best way of opening the 737NG third party fuel planner, having loaded FS9 with the appropriate aircraft? At present I open the Fuel Planner and then open FS9. Having entered the relevant information, I then press ALT/Enter and reduce the screen size. This gives me access to the Fuel Planner again. Having transferred the fuel, I then fully open the screen and press ALT/Enter. Trouble is, most times the whole thing freezes up on me and I have to start again. There must be an easier way! Thanks Marty

Guest _sebastian_

Hi Marty.Taking that you talk about the fuel planner made by Ross Carlson you can start it any time after you have loaded the NG on the gate. Just press alt/enter or alt/tab (both work) and enter the data. It has never crashed for me this way./seb

Guest MARTY

Hi Seb, Thanks for that. I've been reducing screen size an well as ALT/Enter which my PC doesn't like. Your way works. Thanks again Marty