Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shiggins

FMC Route problems....

Guest Shiggins

Hi.. Before i go on I have RTFM and i cant find my answer to thisNow i use FSBUILD 2 to make my route for my ATC and my FMC it all good the onlything is that it doesnt do a Approach for me and line me up with the runway it just points me over the runway.....so i thought maybe it u cant do it in FSBUILD so im flying to Chicago for Exsample and i said well the winds are coming from the north so ill land on runway 4R i go to set it up for ILS4Rand activate it now yet it gives me a route to follow for the approach but it not connected to my Route at the moment so i cant land it with auto pliot cause it will not lock on to that route and follow it ive tryed heaps of ways .. different Stars everything and i cant get it to work so can someone please tell me a way to Make the Approach in FSBUILD so i can just extract it and set up FMC and fly or how to do it in the FMC while in the air and still have it connected to my FSBUILD routeThanks in advanceRich BayesProject AI, FlightplannerProject AI Virtual Airlines Euro Trip Manager

Guest Buck Bolduc

Rich, sounds like you may have a disc between the end of you route and the initial approch fix.Go to your Leg's pages and flick thru em.If you see it represent as a gap in your routing.Put Delete in the scratchpad then press the LSK abeam the , then press the key and the will disapear and the gap will be closed, i.e. no more DISCOntinuity.Best

Guest Shiggins

ahhhh i remember seeing that Thank you sooo much i think that might fix it i will try it ASAP when i get home