Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dougjuk

Missing runway

Guest Dougjuk

Hi all,I might be missing out here but I thought I would just ask the question of those who might know.I am new to the PMDG and have done several flights and so far so good. But I have noticed that some runways seem to be missing from the FMC. In particular I was trying to land at LSGG (Geneva) today and all that was listed was runway 23.I ended up doing a visual to runway 5 and wow this bird is great for manual flight.I loaded up my PSS Airbus afterwards and runways 23 and 05 are both listed with the ILS freqs.I checked my nav data and its showing the most recent airac 0501.Anyone able to help me with this one.I do use FSbuild 2 if that has caused a problem. Althou I reloaded the PMDG and its still the same.Really looking forward to the MD11 !!!Best wishesDoug

Guest pagotan

Doug,It looks to me that the procedure you are using for LSGG is in complete. Maybe you should go to http://www.navdata.at/ and download the LSGG procedure from there. It is much better than the one created with DAFIF data which is included in Terry's package.Michael

Guest Dougjuk

Hi Michael,Did as you dais and yes it works great, that is worth knowing I will update more of them now.Many thanksDoug