Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrea

Spoilers fail to deploy upon touchdown

Guest allblack

So they don't even flare??Good lord. You learn something new every day...I could do that - why am I working for a bank?Will try tonight - though knowing my luck I'll still go into a hill or a plane or something else not recommended by the manual...CheersTim

Guest henkb

check www.atcbox.com for the most cool landing movies shot from the cockpit. Recorded by a Transavia pilot during his flights throughout Europe. Website is becoming one of the most respected aviation sites on the internet I might say. He (the pilot) is a very active member (and founder) of the website and among the other members are a lot of pilots, ranging from light aircraft to FO on 747's, air traffic controllers and a whole bunch of aviation ethousiasts!Quick registration required, but free... (you CAN become a goldmember though for a small amount and get access to even more exclusive movies, but even the basic membership is defenitely worth it!)have fun with the movies.. (downloads/didimon work related)