Sign in to follow this  
Guest invicta

737-600/700 installing problems!! HELP!

Guest invicta

Hi all. I have had the 737-600/700 add now for ages and have loved it so to not be able to use at present it killing me! The problem is that i had some viruses come down the line and this caused a few problems to the system, causing FS9 to uninstall itself...why...i don't know, my Norton anti virus failed to pick it up???!!! My old copy of FS9 has a knackered 4th disc due to a baby's sticky hands so i went out and brought another copy of FS9.....loaded it on and then loaded on the PMDG B1900 which was fine..worked ok.....but when i loaded on the 737-600/700 and then started up FS9 a box came up and said that i had the wrong FSPCUII.DLL (something like that anyway) file and i needed to change it?Any ideas of what i have to do.....PLEASE HELP!Sonic BroomboyInvictajet.co.ukForumbaninvictapaul.jpg

Hi Guy From FS folder modules delete FSUIPC.DLL, go to http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html and get free module .Extract only FSUIPC.DLL to modules folder.Next, start flight sim, shut and restart and closet it.Install PMGD 737 restart comp and play.The PMGD will not overwrite your newest FSUIPC.DLLWhen you test your FS remember you must be sure to restart computer .If you do not restart the message which you get can appeared. Good luck and if you think this post is not helpful don

Guest invicta

If this works, i'm gonna track you down and buy you the biggest pint you've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!Cheers mate and thankyouSonic BroomboyInvictajet.co.ukForumbaninvictapaul.jpg

Guest invicta

once again......would that be FSUIPC 3.45 from that site?Sorry to be a pain!CheersSonic BroomboyInvictajet.co.ukForumbaninvictapaul.jpg

No problem We are flying as a big group :)yes this the version 3.45

Guest invicta

I have to ask why this would happen? When i used my old version of FS9 i had no problems, now i have the problem? Have you had this come up before?Sonic BroomboyInvictajet.co.ukForumbaninvictapaul.jpg

I had the same small window with warning displayed about FSUIPC 3 days ago.After short investigation I realized that I didn

Guest invicta

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YER BRILLIANT MATE!!!!!!!! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOUby the way....it worked! LOLCheersSonic BroomboyInvictajet.co.ukForumbaninvictapaul.jpg