Sign in to follow this  
epza

help please

Hallo I have a few questionsThe aircraft is gaining speed on the ground like a horse; I have to brake all the timeIs there solution for this problem?Can I preset climbing rates on the ground and autopilot? In my case Im only able to that in the air, is it characteristic for this type of aircraft or something must be correctedThanks in advanceEPZAHappy landings

Hello,The aircraft is gaining speed on the ground like a horse; I have to brake all the time Did you try waving some toasted oats out your window ;D ? JK. How heavy are you? It does not take much to keep the aircraft rolling. How much N1 are you using? Can I preset climbing rates on the ground and autopilot? Sure you can but that entails programming the FMC and by your question I would gather that perhaps you should try a tutorial to help you get a better understanding of the complex systems, grab it HERE -http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=34250[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest Yorick

I had the same taxi problems as well. My X45 is rather well-used and the pots go out of whack fairly often, so the first thing I tried was recalibrating. The problem disappeared immediately, and I now idle at 21% N1 instead of the previous 26% N1.Chris

Hi Randy My horse is on the diet and eat hey only, no oats.Thanks for the link to the tutorial .I like the way of explanation on it.The best way to learn is buying product on the early stage and follow the forum, but I wasn

Guest frankathl

Hi "EPZA" and Chris,For the taxi problem, you could also try downloading Etienne Martin's fine gauge from the AVSIM File Library(latest version is 1.3.6). Do a search on "atngau.1.3.6.zip".This add-on works very well, especially as you can easily vary your taxi speed using key presses(instead of mouse clicks on the gauge button).BR,Frank

Guest thscholz

>For the taxi problem, you could also try downloading Etienne>Martin's fine gauge from the AVSIM File Library(latest version>is 1.3.6). Do a search on "atngau.1.3.6.zip".>But don't forget to download his 'hot fix' (1.3.7)Whithout this fix the gauge will produce a lot of trash files on your hard disk.CheersThomas

Guest frankathl

Hi Thomas,The hotfix is listed along with the gauge in the library, so it is very hard to miss. :-). No harm to make your point, though.BR,Frank