Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

737-900 etc

Guest sb55mv

Hi Guy's,can anyone tell me if the flight plan created in FS Nav can be exported into FS9 then the PMDG aircraft at all please, then into the FMC in the 737,sorry if it's been covered before, but I couldent find anything on it

Guest ahmedem

Couldn't find anything huh ;-)? Have a look at the thread that was directly below this one: WX Radarhttp://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...73497&mode=fullScroll down to end of the thread someone asks about how to convert between .rte and .pln (the two formats required for the FMC and FS9 respectively).Hope it helps,

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

What I do is make a flight plan with FS, copy down the beacon names, and then input them into the FMC manually :)

Yes, there is.Firstly, there is a module available on the PMDG website download page (look under Miscellaneous Files) which allows FSnav to export into PMDG format. You need to install that.Then create a flight plan in FSnav and do Plan Export - you should have the option to export into FS9 and PMDG format.Do both and then load the 2 flightplans up into FS9 and the PMDG FMC.

ngxu_banner.png