Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 747-400 Desktop Models Shipping

Captains-A quick informational email to those of you who have purchased a PMDG 747-400 Executive Display Model for your desktop!We are shipping orders beginning this week!Orders are being fulfilled in the order in which they were received, and all orders will be shipped within the next few days.Each of you will receive a confirmation email with shipment tracking information once your model is underway.I am currently without a live internet connection, but once I have one- I will post an image of the model for you to see.More information soon!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

There you go - when was the last time you could lay your hands on a hard copy and not a single piece of software in sight.Andy b

Any chance of a screenshot of the PMDG 747-400 Model please ? :)Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Come on guys, give Mr. R some credit here. Thanks Robert for the update!

Guest Marc Harrington

For those who are interested, I added a small picture of the model on the front page. Just scroll down to the product graphic.Until Rob returns, this is the best I could do.Cheers!

very nice Marc!:) Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Captains,I just got mine and it's stunning! Robert should be posting images of this beauty soon.

Received mine in Brisbane, Australia this morning. It is now sitting with much pride on my desk where I can see it every time I am simming and dreaming of the day the software to match is released. A truly amazing product.Thanks for the effort guys.Ray Sazonov,Brisbane, Australia

Guest Jondal

Recived mine in Oslo, Norway just 2 hours ago, and i just love it.

Guest AJ

Could someone post the size specs of the model. I know it is 1/144 scale, but that really does not tell me much. I am curious to learn how much space this baby would take up on my desk :-) Thanks,Andrew

Guest Jondal

From tail to nose it is 19,5 inches or 49cm.Wingtip to wingtip it is 18 inches or 45,5cm.The height is 8 inches or 29,5cm from the stand and up.