Sign in to follow this  
Guest easyJakeeer

Can any experienced/knowledgable PMDG users offer FMC help?

Guest easyJakeeer

Hey there, I'm using the 737-800 in particular, and there are two issues I'd like to get to the bottom to. The first and foremost is the failure of the V-Takeoff speeds to populate when I click them, and the second is on the 'climb' page, where the 'spd restraint' displays: 307/FLAPS... what does this mean, and how can I alter it? Simply entering into the scratchpad and trying to change it does not work, and to be honest all the climb speeds seem too high for the 737-800; sometimes 337 knots or more... I have used the aircraft for some months now, so know all the basics included in the documentation and fly regularly, so could anyone offer suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong? Many thanks, Jack.

Hello Jack, it sounds like you have your weight settings wrong because there is no way flaps would display that speed! Make sure your flight sim and aircraft menu settings match either Kg or Lbs. Are you left clicking on the RIGHT 123 LKS? Also, you must fill out the PERF INIT page (any boxes) for it to calculate.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]