Sign in to follow this  
Guest mangold

FMC alams & infos

Guest mangold

HelloCan someone direct me to a list of all alarm/info phrasesthat might appear in PM FMC scratchpad.i.e. INSUFFICIENT FUEL, PATH NOT ACHIEVABLE ect.(not all adjacent recovery procedures, just a simple listing)Regards G

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hello G

Guest mangold

David, many thanks.Exactly what I wanted.Kind regards,G

Guest wee_davie_2612

Glad I could help :)David

That's true but the magority will...[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest wee_davie_2612

I'd say 24-28 out of 75. Perhaps if an IRS is installed and implememted into the FMC it will become a majority but as of right now - nope :)David

Guest mangold

Hello gentlemenNow I encoutered this oneRW/APP CRS ERRORIs this Message of the type ADVISORY or ALTERINGOr are there additional message types.2nd: There MUST be a place where ALL messages are listed.This wonderfull FMC cannot produce messages that are notlayed down somewhere.Someone here knows?Regards, G

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hi G

David,The FMC Alerting Message, RW/APP CRS ERROR is a message in the real world FMC, not PMDG created. It means, During approach, the MCP selected course does not match the front course for the approach in the active flight plan.In a real 737NG, some of these FMC messages that have to do with navigation errors will also appear across the ND in orange fonts until corrected.Floyd

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hi Floyd,Thanks for the clarification on wether it is real or not. I sure know what it means though, #### thing comes up on almost every approach :) That message for one isn't too compatable with FS.It's all to do with inaccurate data, be it dafif, magdec, afcad, plain old FS or a combination of any of the above.Perhaps because of either customer options or FMC version that message didn't show up in the AOM.Anyways, thanks for the input.David