Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adeym

Real Flight Plans

Guest Adeym

I need to ask a fellow PMDG 737-700 pilot a huge favor.Is it possible to create 2 real flightplan files for the FMC for me?I need a flight plan From EGGW (London Luton) to EGAA (Belfast Aldergrove).And a flight plan from EGAA (Belfast Aldergrove) to EGGW (London Luton).I've Tried using FSBuild And the export PMDG export feature which works, but the routes are wrong and the aircraft does some strange things on descent.Please pretty please can someone do this for me?You can email the plans to adey@adrianmusto.comMany ThanksAdeyhttp://members.lycos.co.uk/electronicplayg...0easydriver.jpg

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Adey,You should try the UK AIP SRD (Standard route document). It is available for free online at http://www.ais.org.uk . You can also get all the charts for pretty much all the hard surface airports in the UK there too.Anyways, flight plans:EGAA MC 195 DCT LISBO DCT IOM L10 WAL LOREL1H EGGW Notes: L21EGAA 195 245 DCT LISBO DCT IOM L10 WAL LOREL3F EGGW Notes: L22 & L21EGAA 245 660 DCT LISBO DCT IOM UL10 WAL LOREL3F EGGW Notes: L22 & L21 & L75EGGW OLNEY MC 185 T420 TNT R3 WAL L10 BEL EGAAEGGW OLNEY 185 245 T420 TNT L28 PENIL L10 BEL EGAAEGGW OLNEY 245 345 T420 TNT UL28 RODOL UP6 BESOP DCT BEL EGAA Notes: RAD EG**4001 & RAD EG**4003Applicable Notes:L21 - FL150 level CLIPYL22 - FL200 level ROGBIL75 - FL290 level KELLY for traffic requesting FL290+RAD EG**4001 - Farnborough Group, Solent Group to Belfast TMA Not above FL345RAD EG**4003 - London TMA to EGAA/AC/AD/AE Not above FL345Cheers,David

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hi Adey,Forgive my bluntness by why cant you just make them yourself? With the route and airway format that those plans are written in it would take less than a minute to create and load the whole flight plan into the FMC.After that you can save them yourself and you'll always have a copy.Cheers,David

Guest frankathl

"EGAA MC 195....EGAA 195 245.... EGAA 245 660...." Hi David,Can you tell me what the figures(and MC) at the beginning of each of the above routes mean, please, although I suspect I'll probably be red-faced when you enlighten me! Ah, well...BR,Frank

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hi Frank,Those are the flight levels that the route is valid for/between. MC stands for Minimum Control i.e. the minimum altitude possible be that the airway alt restriction or the MSA etc. I'm pretty sure that's what it stands for, not 100 % sure. Regardless, it is the correct meaning.Because those routes were copied directly from the UK SRD those numbers were copied too.All the best,David

Guest normanvdm

There is also a great flight plan forum just a view scrolls below PMDG's one.Cheerio,Norm