Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ste

PMDG 737NG updates

Guest Ste

Hi,I'm a B737 and a PMDG 737NG enthusiast, and I would like to know what are the new features which the developing team is going to plan or even to add to this excellent aircraft.Bye

Guest Ste

>No Ste. Nothing planned for the present time.Oh, it is a sin! I am sure that this is because you are developing the other products; anyway, I hope you will improve the realism of 737NG in the future..

Guest Callmecapt

Just curious...what would you like to see improved?RegardsGoran

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

The goofy night-lighting on the panel, for one....one of the few I can think of, actually...oh, the failures actually working...

Guest JF737WN

I have yet to figure out what everyone thinks is so 'goofy' about PMDG's night lighting. I can see it just fine. Isn't that all that matters? :)

Guest javi430

really.its seems nice to me real soothing..I LUV IT!!!!well it would be pretty cool if they just added the dome light effect.I doubt the panel light is the only light that the 737NG come with..so how bout it guys?.lol.

>The goofy night-lighting on the panel, for one....one of the>few I can think of, actually...oh, the failures actually>working... Hello Dave, are you talking about the 600-700 series or the 800-900 panels? The night lighting was changed, most everyone liked the newer lighting better including myself. It won't ever be changed again. for special night lighting look towards the 744, it is much more advanced than the 737's lighting..[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest tomahawk_pa38

On the night lighting on the 600/700 - I would like to see a setting somewhere in between very dim and very bright if possible.

Guest Ste

With this thread I did not want of sure to focuse my interest on the lighting system of the panel or other details! I am a fan of this airplane and of your excellent panel,and I asked if improvements relative to the switch not operating were in program, the simulation of the systems and so on. I repeat: the pmdg it is already an excellent product!

I would like to see the HUD implemented along with the BBJ and Militery models. I know there are great BBJ repaints and add on HUD's but there are also great TCAS units to add but they are never going to be as good as what "The Team" has implemented. And of coarse I will go where i shouldn't-WX Radar. :-beerchug

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Why the HUD only on the BBJ and military models? I'm curious - I thought all the models had the option of it - I've seen pictures taken by SAA pilots of the HUD on their -800's - I'd love a HUD in the NG!!

I would love to see IRS & Weather radar in the NG. It is a great product already.. but hey, it does not hurt to ask :)ps: I know weather has been discussed to death, but may be a partnership between Reality XP and PMDG would be a nice thing!John