Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

Moser Bay - Another you Gotta Get!!

Guest Heather 636

Tom, once again you have outdone yourself. Just beautiful! I might move to Alaska yet!!Screenshots to follow.Moser BayFile Description:FS2002 Scenery - Moser Bay, Alaska. Located at the south end of Kodiak Island this is an enhancement of the default seaplane base. This scenery is fictional but it is very loosly based on what you would find there in reality. There are five start locations, two on land and three on water. Many custom objects were created for this project. Photoreal textures with seasonal and night lighting changes. (RR) Filename: moserbay.zip License: Freeware, limited distribution Added: 13th July 2002 Downloads: 14 Author: Tom Fica Size: 3444kb

WOWSERS! Great job!BTW, Heather I have completed your library although I had most of them.Next.. :)Julian

Guest Heather 636

Well, guess what Julian; I just finished updating my Scenery Listing with twenty-six more items of scenery I have downloaded and installed.Looks like the 3rd Edition will be coming out soon.Still have a few more leads to check out.Cheers!Heather

Guest Lindy

Girl.. you just have TOO much time on your hands! :-lol Re Moser Bay: I grabbed this one as soon as I saw it in the Library earlier today. Haven't installed it yet though, so you beat me to that. :-) A third?? edition of your listings. Gee, when will any of us have time to FLY?? :-hah -Lindy :-wave

Good deal Heather! :)I am seriously thinking about when I reinstall FS 2k2 just to have a dedicated scenery.cfg just for your library listings. Julian

Guest Heather 636

I was considering going one step further, since I collect any scenery I can find for the entire North American continent, and making a catalog for ALL of it, but, I'm not THAT ambitious!Believe it or not, I DO like to fly on occassion and I have yet to do a single flight for BFU and my log time with DCA as of late has been suffering too.Unless people start asking for it, I'll hold off just a bit longer before uploading the 3rd Edition. I'd like to scout around some more in case I missed any stragglers out there. There's still a LOT of Alaskan/Canadian bush scenery for FS2000 that I am hoping will soon be converted over for use with FS2002. I tried installing a few but they were just too glitchy in regards to texture to be able to legitimately say they work okay with it.I'd also like to see if I can produce my next edition in a different format other than Word. PDF would be nice as just about anybody can get Adobe Reader. I found that some people with older OS had some difficulty viewing my documents in Word.You all know me, always taking on the impossible and trying to please everybody.Cheers!Heather

I recall that MS does have a free word viewer for download. Now, when the 3rd Edition does come out will you be putting the latest additions at the top of the document or?Julian

Just as a matter of interest, I currently have 42 files in my archive for Alaskan scenery (excluding the mesh multifile scenery sets)I can provide a list if you're interested !

Guest Heather 636

I would VERY much like to see that list!!Please?Heather

Guest daves0

I am starting my scenery down in California and working up.Actually working all over There is a lot of stuff for California...Oregon is a bit lacking...then Northern Wash, BC and Alaska...there was that NWT stuff as well...So at least the left coast is pretty well filled in :)with more coming all the time.>I was considering going one step further, since I collect >any scenery I can find for the entire North American >continent, and making a catalog for ALL of it, but, I'm not >THAT ambitious!

Guest Heather 636

Thanks Alistair, will be looking forward to it.Odd are I will have it as I just counted 46 items for Alaska, but hey, if there's even just ONE that I don't have, will tickle me and that's one more for the list and everybody else.Make that 47, I just received another to Beta test but it isn't released yet.Cheers!Heather

Here you go:abc3.zip....................Don Moserabd1.zip....................Don Moserabdupdt1.zip................Don Moserakcities.zip................Joe Watsonakdk1.zip...................Dave Ericksonaklights02.zip..............Bob Langendorfer, Ed Neuhauser and Ryan PeachAlaska_Fire_Service_II.zip..Frank Bettsamerpass.zip................Don Moseravsimb.zip..................Naji ChehabeddineBBAS_FS2K2_All.zip..........John R. Williamsbeaver view.zip.............Don Moserbeluga2.zip.................Tom Ficabetupdt1.zip................Don Moserbfunorth.zip................Naji Chehabeddinebridgemam.zip...............Frank BettsBrighton_Point.zip..........Derek Leungbrnbvr.zip..................Don Moserbrspstv2.zip................Michael Carrcharters.zip................Don Moserdavy.zip....................Don Moserdavyfix.zip.................Don Moserdcl.zip.....................Tom Ficafishtrap.zip................Tom Ficafloatto.zip.................Joe WatsonFour_Winds.zip..............Derek Leungfox23.zip...................Naji Chehabeddinefoxcamp.zip.................Naji Chehabeddinefoxsmoke.zip................Naji Chehabeddinelakluisa.zip................Don Mosermerrill.zip.................Tom Ficamnr_lndg.zip................Don Mosermoserbay.zip................Tom FicamaudiFrm.zip................Naji ChehabeddineMystery_Island.zip..........Derek LeungNAS1.zip....................Dave Ericksonsandycov.zip................Naji Chehabeddinesheldon.zip.................Tom FicaStanwood.zip................Frank BettsTok.zip.....................Don MoserTwin Lakes Cabin.zip........Jim JacksonWoodenville.zip.............Derek Leung

Guest Heather 636

Hi Alistair,Thank you for taking the time to put this list together.I was surprised to see quite a few that I do not have as I thought I had been pretty thorough in gathering this collection.That's what makes me ask one thing wher the answer may explain why.Is your list for scenery that has been made or readapted for use with FS2002 or is it a combination of material for both 2000 and 2002?So far, with the exception of one item in the miscellaneous category, everything I have put on my listing has been for 2002.If your's is mixed, that would very well explain why i am missing quite a few.Cheers!Heather