Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevepow

Complete start up procedures

Guest stevepow

Here i am again still lost well as i said in my last post I am new to the PMDG planes i know have an overhead panel to work with and a whole lot of new buttons to look at. Well i once helped a person out who wanted to save a flight so that when they started the sim all the instruments would be in the same manner. Well this is what i am asking is there some one who can make a video by recording the sim while the are in the proccess o0f starting the plane. I have readed the manuel and did everything word for word but i still think something is not right so if there is anyone out there who might have the time recording the video of the cockpit acceptance check, cockpit preparation, and start up. Basically everything from when the sim starts untill the engines are started. the video should not take up alot of space since it is a file that will go directly into my sim well hope this works out for me thanks

Guest stevepow

ok i got the tutorial from tim metzinger there is a part that i am stuck on it says "our CG is 24% MAC" what does cg mean and what does mac mean and how do i get the percentage?

Hello,A little off PMDG but - there is a video on the PROJECT MAGENTA web site for their PMSYSTEMS module. The module (which I use) is for the Overhead of the 737. If you go through the video, it will give you a really good idea of the procedures and where the switches are located. I learned how to start the PMDG and the Ariane 737 from the video. The checklists from PMDG are of course the final authority for the order of the process.Happy flying,Ron Sagel