Sign in to follow this  
Cthulhus

FMC video

Guest stingray_077

Really excellent video,and very helpful!!Congratulations!I'd be more than happy to help with the translation of future versions!Keep up the good work!George

Guest cliff

Jehl you're to be complimented on a fine presentation. I only wish that I wrote French as well as you write English.I've noticed that helpful French speaking Members have offered to translate the tutorial for you and I hope that you will accept their kind offer.This tutorial is too good for us to miss.Congratulations!Cliff

Guest Copyritepunx

I have professional recording equipment all hooked up to my computer and would be more than willing to do the English voice over. Let me know if you can translate it, if not, I have a sister that is very fluent in French. Awesome idea!Godspeed,Chris Guy Palmer

Xavier, thanks very much for this new approach teaching flying.I have sent a message on the francesimvol.com forum. I am wondering what kind of programs you used for this presentation. Is this PowerPoint or Photoshop or any else? I gues that some sequences are using Fraps?For the final assembling and rendering, there are lots of programs. Any good suggestion?Anybody else that have some suggestions too, please advise.Thanks for your guidance.Bests regardsRakhamToshiba Satellite P4 3.4 Ghz1536 DDR RAM nVidia GeForce FXWinXP ProYoke & Pedals CH Products

Thank you very much for your kind feedback ! :) And many thanks for all proposals !! It's simply, I need the voice over in MP3 format (128kbps, 16bits, Stereo) and I'll replace the french voice-over with the english one.Could any one send the MP3 to me?Or someone will just translate the text, and another one procced to the recording ?The voice-over MUST be clear, reassuring, and easy to understand (no Texas accent I mean lol)I'll add the name at the end of 'credits' part! :)I'll be happy to make for free a video of PMDG's products ! I don't know who I need to contact to ? No email is mantioned on the PMDG's website ...Thanks ! and don't hesitate to contact me !Best regards

Hi again, By the way, I'll need a new provider for this video because my current don't give me enough bandwith ... and my site will be close ...Does anyone can host this video ?Many thanks in advanceBest regards,

Thanks Xavier for your information.With bests regardsRakhamToshiba Satellite P4 3.4 Ghz1536 DDR RAM nVidia GeForce FXWinXP ProYoke & Pedals CH Products

Guest Copyritepunx

I am able and willing to do a voice over in English, but I would need the translation first. I am from Utah and we are known for having many telemarketing places here because we do not have accents. Let me get the translation and I will get to work on it!My email is copyritepunx@gmail.com. ThanksChris Guy Palmer

i can also help you with the translation i am fluent in both languages.fs_mail_aa@yahoo.comBest Regards Adib Afraj

Ok ! :) Thanks !! For the Hosting, AVSIM has unlimited size ? My video is about 50Mb ...This is the french text :ATTENTION : Ce test

I don't believe there is a limitation on file size for the AVSIM library. Try submitting it. Worse case they will reject it and you will have to find another source.

Guest stingray_077

Hi there.This is an extract from Avsim Library's file upload rules:"-Maximum File Size: The AVSIM Library accepts only files up to 100MB for download. We no longer accept files larger than this. Uploading files larger than this will be declined automatically. -Videos: In order for an upload of a video (such as WMV) to be processed, you must already have received explicit permission by email from an AVSIM Library Manager. Videos uploaded without this permission will be deleted without being processed! "I guess you will have to contact them and then upload your video!Cheers,George_____________________________________HFC077 GEORGIOS "STINGRAY" ARKOUZISHELLENIC AIRFORCE COMMAND VIRTUAL304 TACTICAL TRANSPORTATION UNIT,R&D

Guest frankathl

Hi Jehl,I tried to download your video, but got a Forbidden message, saying I didn't have permission. Any ideas?Thank you for your initiative in creating this video.BR,Frank