Sign in to follow this  
jotafl

Spoilers Problem

First of all, WOW, I am super impressed with the 737NG, that's what Im talking about making it "as real as it gets".Quick question, I have my joystick button 3 set to arm and disarm the spoilers in flight. The only problem is when I click the button the spoilers go up, then whe I try to disarm them, the spoilers will not go down, I have to get to the "T" panel and click with the mouse to bring them down. I have tried many things and nothing works. I did a search here in the forum but there are some many returns for spoilers that I gave up.Anyone know the solution for this problem?Thanks.J.M.

Jay Marin

Very simple:Extend Spoilers - /Retract Spoilers - Shift+/Arm Spoilers - by clicking on the spoiler lever with the mouse

Okay, maybe I did not explained myself correctly, which after reading my own e-mail, I did not. LOLMy "joystick" but 3 is set for the spoilers, when I click but 3 the spoilers go up, but when I click the but 3 again, the spoilers do not go down, they stay in the up position. This is happening only with 737NG, all my other airplane work fine.Anything I missed?Thanks for the previous reply.J.M.

Jay Marin

J.MYes I think you've missed that the spoiler retract and extend commands uses two different sets of key strokes. See above explanation. You might be able to do this with two buttons. But IMO seems impossible with one. This is due to the way PMDG modelled the spoiler mechanism.Hope it helps,