Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevepow

Missing files

Guest stevepow

I was reading through the files and noticed that the AOM does not have a section for calculating the VREF And i was told that it was expected to have been added with release of 800/900 updatebut after buying the update that information was still not there what should i do??

Calculating VREF is a airline option, it is not standard on all 737 NGs. Where did anyone state that it would automatically do VREF? If it is VREF that you need, simply LEFT CLICK on the RIGHT LSKs (TO REF PAGE) after you input all the necessary items into the FMC. This will display VREF (Cheating for you).[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest stevepow

Hello Mr Smith,Thank you very much i read about the VREF in the T Metzinger tutorialand thats what it stated. I have not gotten to the FMS stage of his tutorial Im still on the first section. I did the first section a few times and made a comlete flight but i will keep doing it untill i can make the whole flight from start up to shut down with out looking at the tutorial. Thats why i was asking about the VREF. Another question that you might be able to help me with is how do you open the rear doo and cargo door?? I can open the main door and airstairs just fine but im stuped on the other 2 doors.