Sign in to follow this  
Gavaroche

Continue to have a computer crash.

I posted a week ago or so ago about how my computer was crashing whenever I run the PMDG series aircraft, doesn't matter which one. This is the only airplane that causes my computer to basicly freeze. I have tried uninstalling/installing PMDG 737, and FS2004 a zillion times now. I have tried just running PMDG alone, with FS2crew, with active sky and without, in all different variations. I have ran end it all and not. I have no virus' or adware. This is the only thing that has ever killed my computer. I have installed new sound card drivers, and video drivers with the newest versions and not the newest versions. I just don't know what to do, my next step is to reistall windows but I really would rather not. My system specs are AMD 2400 no overclock, 768mb pc2100 mem, nvidia 128mb 5600 video card. I have owned PMDG 737 since it came out and have never had any problems with it. This problem has only occured since I reinstalled Flight Simulator so I could have a fresh install and Version 9.1 a month ago, wow what a mistake. I have tried reinstalling flight sim and keeping it at version 9.0 but that doesn't help either. I am running SP2 for XP but didn't have this problem with it until I reinstalled FS2004. I did however have to buy a new copy of Flight sim as it had been so long since I needed the disks that I lost them in a move. I have tried the no cd crack and tried it without it. What happens is I can go through the setup of the PMDG just fine, it can sit on the ground for hours on end and nothing happens but when I start moving my system locks up, I have only gotten the blue screen of death one time with this message.BCCode : 50 BCP1 : B937A746 BCP2 : 00000000 BCP3 : EC69A8DC BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1Whatever that means. It is a very random lock up, I can still hear sounds but it is stuck at the last sound before it locks up. I don't know what else it could be any ideas would be great.

You don't mention what sound card you have. I would bet this has to do with sound card drivers (is it a Soundblaster Live?) but unless we know which card it is, we can't offer too much help.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg