Sign in to follow this  
michal

ILS glideslope problem

Guest guswhite3

At about 500 ft on ILS approach my 737NG just gives up on the ILS glideslope and levels out. I have to disengage the AP to go ahead and land. Anyone know what the problem might be?Thanks in advance,Gus White

Guest yawdamper

Hi Robert,thanks for saving this thread.I wonder what can be done regarding the outstanding issues.PS I hope all parties, whose posts were removed, have learned something. I know I have! And even if its to never respond to CRVM and to ignore him. Maybe we all should do that :-)Cheers,Adrian

Victor,The calibration of your Joystick is doing automaticaly when :1. you move the stick in the four corner2. turn left and right the stick (rotation)3. push at maximum forward and downward the throtleTha's allMichel

Michel Veréb

Hello everyone, I've been having this same problem despite calibrating my X45 joystick. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesen't. It really is depressing after flying a few hours only to have the landing go nutty. Are there any other possible souloutions aside from recalibrting and hoping for the best? John