Sign in to follow this  
Guest 737767

tuning ATIS station crashes FS9??

Guest 737767

I have seen the following for the third time now: I fly a 737-700 in Braathens livery from ENGM (Oslo) to ENTC (Troms

Guest 737767

help, please (had the crash the fourth time using weather download option in FS9) Andreas HermesEDDH

Guest Balrog

Andreas, the same thing happens to me all the time. And, I have found it happens on whatever aircraft I fly, add-on or default FS9.Oh, and it does not happen at ENTC only either, it happens at ENGM too. Seems it is the frequency that does this.My workaround was using autotune of the radios (From the ATC menu). Then I bought AS2004 - end of problem.Kjell.

Guest 737767

hei Kjell,what is AS2004? I won

Guest Balrog

AS2004 is Active Sky 2004, a payware addon that gives (in my view) more realistic wather in FS9. One feature of AS2004 is "flight watch radio", if you tune 122.0 you`ll get the current weather at the nearest airfield as well as the weather at your destination. Another thing I like about that is that I need to have the arrival weather earlier than default ATIS can give me, I want to have runway in use and associated STAR before I reach top of descend.Kjell.

Guest 737767

Active sky, of course. I use FSMeteo where I also can enter the destination airport while inflight. An additional problem is, that I preferably fly with Radar contact, and this programme will tune the ATIS frequency upon arrival. I won