Sign in to follow this  
Guest ekchflyer

SAS- SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES!!

Guest ekchflyer

HI!! EVERYBODY!I just want to get all sorts of information on how SAS are flying their NG. I have found a lot of usefull information in this great forum. But if anyone could help me with more I would really appreciate it!! Hope I have written this correct.Kenn Larsen:-beerchug

Guest _sebastian_

>HI!! EVERYBODY!>>I just want to get all sorts of information on how SAS are>flying their NG. I have found a lot of usefull information in>this great forum. But if anyone could help me with more I>would really appreciate it!! Hope I have written this>correct.>>Kenn Larsen:-beerchug Hi Kenn (Danish I guess?).Maybe you know the sites below. Their focus is the commonalities between Scandinavian's different jets. Hence much of it applies to the NG's SOP also:http://www.scandinavian-va.net/home/home.aspx (Flight Ops section. Much material on Scandinavian's SOP. Also ATC stuff).http://www.sasflightops.com/ (Datalink section).Let me know if you find something specifically oriented towards their 738s.Regards,Sebastian

Guest ekchflyer

Hi Sebastian!! Thank You for your answer. I already know about these sites. But I will keep looking and looking until there is no more to be looking for- and when I do find something usefull, then i would be glad to inform You. Cause Im also looking for something specific oriented towards SAS 738s.Kenn LarsenDenmark.:-)