Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lizardo

Goose or widgeon

neither! LOL my favourite seaplane is the grumman turbo mallard by far, and i dont think it has EVER been reproduced for any of the flight simulators. And I know of a few cute airline colours you can paint. hehe. Just my 2 cents.George

Hi Mike,I'm very happy to read that you have chosen the 727!:)Serb

Hmmmm...lots of stuff for the Mallard. Maybe the world needs a Mallard then. Possibly with both engine options???Mike Stone

Okay Mike they should be in your e-mail Sam

Mike,Sounds like a great idea to me, love the aircraft and your versions are great.. If you want any pics / details then send me a message.Do not be put off by the sig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(actually - check your forum inbox) !!!

Hey G....when?!?!?!?!?!?!? I keep sweeping that empty floor in the hanger waiting for her! My arms will be too tired to fly! Please help me. Release it!! :)Don

Don,I don't want to wear you out !! Check your inbox - let me know if you are interested !!G

Hey, the last thing I wanna do is step on anyone toes, Gazzareth. The world certainly doesn't need two Mallards, and your's is looking great. If I decide the Mallard needs a baby sister I'll just do the goose. Or maybe it needs a big brother? I won't be ready to start on it for a bit anyway, and its not like I've got shortage of requests to work on.Mike Stone

Mike,Certainly wouldn't be stepping on my toes, and I know that there are a few people interested in it - so the last thing I would want to do is put you off working on one, since I am as much "playing" at designing an aircraft compared to the way you produce them.

Guest Reddog

Hi, new to this forum and since I love the Grumman water birds thought I'd jump in here. I'd love to see all of made!!!! I can only help with pics I have a lot in my webshots albums mostly the Goose but some of the Widgeon and Mallard.http://community.webshots.com/user/reddog18951 look in Plane pics albums 1,3,4,5. :-waveUSMC Retired

Guest Reddog

Just added your site to my favorites. That in one beautiful airplane!!Question, what is the difference between the Mallard and the Albatross , I'm assuning that the Albatross is larger version of the Mallard but that's all I know about it. Awhile ago someone did up an Albatross for the sim and a few repaints have been done so faor now I using it for my Mallad.USMC Retired

Guest GZR_Frenchy

S! Reddog. Welcome aboard. I lurk here mostly. Learned a lot of good stuff at Avsim. Excellant site with many, many talented people. Nice to see you.Frenchy -- out.

Guest Lizardo

The Albatross is the largest, then Goose, Mallard & Widgeon. They are fairly accurately scaled down..wings, engines, etc.