Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevem

737NG Need update from 1.1 to 1.2

Guest stevem

I just bought the 737-800 package, which tells me I need 737NG v1.3 , but I only own 737NG v1.1 .PMDG only offers the "Update 737NG 1.2 to 1.3" , but not "Update 737NG 1.1 to 1.2" . Therefore, I can't update my 737NG from 1.1 to 1.3 .Does anyone know how I can get my 737NG updated to 1.3 so that I can install the 737-800 package?Thank you!

Ms/Mr ThankYouPlease take a minute to read the forum guidelines pinned near the top of the page which tells you to sign your posts with your real name. Thank you.If you send an email to updateme@precisionmanuals.com they should provide you with a link for a complete 1.3 download. No need for patches.Hope it helps,

Guest stevem

Thanks, Mats.- Steve McNeilly

Guest stevem

I know it's the weekend, but if anyone from PMDG could kindly respond to the emails that I sent to:support@precisionmanuals.comandupdateme@precisionmanuals.compertaining to getting the 1.3 download link, I would greatly appreciate it. I emailed my order details from my 737NG 1.1 order. I'm trying to get this installed before I have to leave on a trip. Thank you.Steve McNeilly

Guest stevem

Paul,I received no such email --- I also searched my Deleted folder for "737," "Precision Manuals," "PMDG," etc., just in case I deleted your email.Please re-send it to my email address:stevem@avtutorials.comAs a backup, please send it to my other email at:stevem@sellfolio.comSteve McNeilly