Sign in to follow this  
Guest lynbrey

Beech 1900D

Guest lynbrey

Starting up FS9, I get the message superimposed on the opening screen: "Aircraft initialisation failure. BA Citiexpress Beech 1900D - VC" And then I have to close and abort FS.I then found all the 1900D files I could through Explorer and deleted them. Restarted the computer. Tried to start FS9 again: same result.So I can't open MSFS9. Hobby apparently terminated. Help please!Don Hunt

Hi Don,I suggest you delete any saved flights you may have, and if that doesnt solve your problem, try deleting (backup first please) your FS9.cfg file and allow MSFS to rebuild it.Let us know how it works out.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest lynbrey

Hi VinThanks for the quick reply. I let FS do a new cfg file , and that has brought back the program into working order. However, I no longer have my Beech 1900: I deleted it without a back-up copy. Silly me!Don

Guest lynbrey

Hi VinA bit more: I tried a system restore back to Wednesday, before the problem appeared, and the liveries have returned but the main download zip and the no 1 update haven't turned up. So it seems I have lost the plane.Don

Send your purchase info to:support@precisionmanuals.comand we'll see about getting you set right. ;-)

Guest lynbrey

Hi thereMany thanks. Email has been sent.Don Hunt